Thursday, January 30, 2014

Use These Ninja Clothes For Night Wear?

Okay this may not seem like something t post on my blog but, who cares. It is my blog.

I am considering wearing pajamas to bed and thought it would be a cool idea to wear some ninja clothes since it would be night time when I wear them LOL! They are not really expensive and if they didn't work out I will not have wasted much money as they only cost about $30.

I was thinking about getting the red or the blue ones. Black is so average. Tell me what do you think? Here is a list of all the different ones: http://www.authenticninjaclothing.com

They have the traditional ninja outfit but do not want to get that one since it has too many ties and would be hard to slip on and off easily.

Maybe I should just ask a ninja LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment